Skip to main content

HOME

Had you heard about this video call HOME?
Do you know what is it all about?
I watched it last night at 8TV. It was a production of how human had been destroying the nature and how fast we are doing it. To be true it was rather boring for me to watch such video as me myself can't believe that I was sitting for about one and a half hour to watch that in the middle of the night.
Do you know where is your home? Everyone have and share the same home no matter which country we are living. No matter how far we are apart from each other. The place we called HOME is earth. The very same land that all of us are standing on.
This video is more like a documentary show but it is more than that.
More information had been given and details shown in this video.
Watching through this video makes me really astonished and shocked with the number in it.
Human also known as homosapiens had been existed 200 thousand years ago but had rapidly destroying the nature.
There is many facts that we know but never realise. There are things we see but never keep in heart.
It is never too late to start to save the world. Save our HOME for our next generation.
Watch it to BELIEVE it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~