Skip to main content

Memorable Marathon Outings

Few days back I had met up with Donna before she was heading back to Edmonton. This will be the final gathering before we get to meet her again in 5 YEARS!! YES you definitely see it right. It's 5 years. Isn't that too long? Donna, you know we going to go insane.......

Put that aside for the moment. We were meeting up her with bunch of buddies. Yun Hao was there too since he just arrived at KL from Miri. Bet he was damn tired. Our very first destination is Lowyat. Her whole family were there to keep her and her sister accompany and also did some shopping. She bought external drive for 1 Terra for herself as she had lots of picture to put. Bought a few of thumb drive that looks cute like her.

After that we head to Sungei Wang, the hottest destination to do some shopping for GIRLS but weekends is definitely a NO!!!!!!!!! WHY? Because it is full of people and you will be pack like sardine fish instead of able to buy something. Time is wasted at road, queuing and most horrifying the traffic jammed.

The next destination after that is MidValley. We just walk around and have some window shopping but we did bought something too. DURIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe asian do love these because durian is King of the fruit. Personally I think it symbolise truly asian because only asian loves durian!!!
After whole day long finally we shall carved for some food. We were eating at some open air restaurants but those feels good. We were chit chatting more than having our food because we tend to talk much more than we used to.
See how much Donna loves the durian. SHe gonna miss it so so much!!!!
One thing for sure we can't miss out even we were eating. Time for posing LADIESSS!!!! This is taken by Donna, She does have the skill isn't it? AGREE? Yeah~
Donna, Shirley, -pEi-, Song & Sze
We are finally back to the apartment where the family are staying after few hours of shopping, walking, watching and eating. This is the time where all of us get crazy-ness, mad-ness with no worries as no one were looking at us. No one will cares how funny we look like and of course we are all the same GANG!!!
Donna & Shirley
We are going wild with the whole photo-ING session. I think you will see how enjoying we were from the picture. PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORD! There were hundreds of them but some of them would make you laugh out loud so better keep it for own viewing...hahahahaha






That's when we called it a day after lots of crazy things been done. We went back about at midnight but we were planning for some surprise for the lovely girl Donna. We were going to be at the airport to give her surprise and make her cried. Who knows all of us ended up with tissue. No pictures for this moment as we all or to say I looks really awful and tired.
We gonna miss you so so much Donna. Take good care of yourself and make sure you will keep us update with your latest news.
-THE END -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~