Skip to main content

NERVOUS MOMENT

I had a fever yesterday when I woke up yesterday morning. I was so scared and nervous because I had little bit of sore throat too. This makes me half chance to be a H1N1 patient. H1N1 is spreading fast and seriously all over the world and nevertheless Malaysia.

That morning I quickly SMS my friend and with they help I went to the nearest clinic to seek for doctor's consultation. It is definitely a tense moment because I was sick when virus is all over the air and H1N1 is getting serious. Everyone would have think that when they are facing this kind of situation.

I wear mask all the way and people were looking at us as if we were really infected by H1N1. But no matter how people look at me, I think precautions step should be taken instead of spreading it wide. I don't want to spread all the virus to the people around me.

During the consultation I was so so nervous and worried. However the doctor was really hilarious and makes joke. He is definitely making me feel better. He can't tell whether I was infected but I just had a slight fever. He gave me a better medicine and hopes I will recovered the day after.

I am feeling better today with no fever but slightly cough today. I am hoping to recover soon so that I am not part of the H1N1 ! Be very serious ion this Influenza A and make sure you wash your hands often and take precautions step whenever is necessary!

Comments

ANGEL_LINA said…
Take care, dear
CkY said…
anyway !!! i hear doctor said H1N1 no die de woh !??!?!?!

so don't worries lah !!!
-pEi- said…
u duno theres some cases of H1N1 causes death already in some country???
CkY said…
haha.....
that y i said !??!!?!?!?
loh !!!!

maybe the doctor dont want us scare gua !!!!
hahaha.......

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~