Skip to main content

RIP Michael Jackson

This morning as usual I was on my way to work for my second day. Nothing real attracts me until I heard something really makes me astonished! Michael Jackson, the moonwalk legend was DEAD! Can you believe it? What I mean is this is all such a sudden and everything seems to come really without any sign.

Micheal Jackson is one of the legendary icon that had been bringing lots of historical moment to the entertainment industry. Although he might had created lots of news and cases that had made him looks bad but for me he is still a person to be respect of.

He had heart attack yesterday and was sent over to the hospital after unconscious for few hours. Doctor officially announced his dead yesterday afternoon. He was only a 50 year old man. He definitely looks young for his age. His black parade definitely will be a big event for the people and also his fans! REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JACKSON!

( more sources : the star )

Comments

dasolve said…
He will be remembered always

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~