Rude Agnecy

A working agency call me just now because I had send over a resumer to their agency through Jobstreet.

That man is so rude that I never met before. No one ever talk to me that way before. Even I reject that is my right. I get to choose accept or reject. No on will accept the offer straight away on the first time isn't it? What kind of attitude is that.

I am so so mad. Eventhough I am the one who seek for job but I need some respect too. I had been going through hard times and he is still giving me this kind of atittude. Luckily I can control if not I would have call back and complained about him to his person in charge.

Comments

songsong said…
pei, u shuld call to complain his attitude!!!
CkY said…
no need lah !!! ppl also do their job only mah.....
they have to commit u so that they get their "commission"

forgive & forget !!
-pEi- said…
thats mean their job is including scolding people when they are rejected?
CkY said…
no........but they use to do that......

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days 4 Nights Itinerary in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) , Vietnam

Your Breaking Norm Pizza : Anchor Food Professionals - PizzaArt Campaign @ Chillax Cafe & Bistro , Miri

Know Your Drink, Your Coffee - Coffee Class by KOFFEE BRICK