Skip to main content

Dragon-i

The night when we came back from genting, we went to Times Square and Sungei Wamg for last minute shopping. Eat and shop is what we usually do. For dinner, we went to The Curve, Dragon-i.

I never actually set my foot in this restaurant, so thanks to Donna I get this opportunity to try food in here and I had to say they are SUPERB!!! OISHI!!!!!

This restaurant is base on Chinese culture and everything inside and their design will basically let you think of the ancient China.






龙的传人 - This is carve on every chopstick. I think it is nice and simple.
Ramen Beef Bris
I don't know how well it taste but our golden tongue, Garry had ordered it I believe it definitely taste good. The aroma and smell is definitely great for beef lover.
Shi Chuan Spicy Ramen
You will love this if you are someone who loves hot food much. From far away you can small the spiciness of the ramen. The taste is even better to spice up your taste bud.
Buckle Porkchop and Long Bean Rice
This is not bad. The pork chop is kinda normal but the rice is quite nice. Just like the Japanese rice you can feel that you are eating every bite of every rice. The rice aroma is so nice that you wish for the second bite.
Xiao Long Bao
WOW!! This really live up my taste bud. Personally think this is the best of all xiao long bao in Malaysia. I felt like I can fly after having the first bite. The soup in it is so naturally sweet and the ascent is something you will like. I truly recommended this and thumbs up for it!!!

You will know how nice and tasty it is. See, Donna love it!!!
Tauhu
I told you this tauhu is one of the recommended from me too. The outer layer is so so crispy that you wouldn't know that the inner part is still smooth and silky.

It's me that caanot stop eating. Everything is too nice and we are really full with food!!!

Comments

Lilian Yong said…
wau...I missed the fried durian there......
-pEi- said…
sweety lilian,
come over and we will go again together
songsong said…
haha...yea , pei!!1totally agree....all the SNACKS are reli in small portion!!wahaha...we dun eat much actually, but we eat A LOT!!lol

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~