Skip to main content

100 Yen

Garry had been non stop mentioning about 100 yen store. I was wondering what was so special about this store. Except of it is a Japs store, I had no idea what doinkie it is. He said it sells lots of Japanese stuff from kitchen utilities to food original from Japanese. I am confused when he said the store actually sell ice????

Lots lots of snack originally imported from Japan. Get yourself here and pick whatever food you like and pay at the counter. The cashier is a nice friendly auntie. The price range is form RM 4.90 to RM 5.90. Nothing more than that. Personally thought it is quite reasonable.
They have few sets of tables and chair for customer to enjoy themselves will having the food there. Of course you have to pay after that la...Nothing is free ma..... Except my photo taking with permission.
Donna is helping to promote this shop by holding the flyer's for me and take picture of her. This pose makes me think of the one that she took during my birthday.
Thats is the ice stall. It is connected with the shop. You will first see this before you enter into the shop. The machine that makes the ice is actually a huge cute penguin standing just like of one the army who is ready to march.

Mango Ice
Sweet, sweet. The ice is in slice form instead of those small cube form. Taste not bad and full of fruit taste. Love it and definitely good when the weather is hot like you are in a barbecue stove.
Strawberry Flavor
A little bit of sour but still taste of sweety. Good for strawberry lovers because it doesn't taste fake just like sugar added fruit.

Comments

songsong said…
nyum nyum....miss the ice!!wahaha
-pEi- said…
me too
we shaLL go again when both of u r back
hehehehe
Donna Bong said…
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~