Skip to main content

端午节快乐

Guys and Gals, once again this day had arrived. It is nothing really big but for Chinese this day is still consider important. Most of the chinese family will get to wake up early or the night before to make 'dumplings'. In chinese we called it 'zhong zi' or 'ba zhang'. Nowadays, due to health concern there is more and more varieties of dumpling created. The shape and size is basically still the same but the content is a little bit different to suit different peple taste bud.

I am not really sure what's the story behind it but it certainly comes with one because for chinese there is sure some historcal thingy behind every celebration and festival they will give us some moral value. Whatever it is I guess it is good.

Something that we should have with our dumplings is of course a nice cup of tea. The elderly always told me to have dumplings with tea as it is good for digestion as dumpling is consider a heavy food and quite oily. Enjoy your dumpling everyone and Happy Dumpling Day!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~