Skip to main content

The Day before

We were back from Genting at about 1pm. After we had our lunch we had back home. Bath and change and started the next stop to Sungei Wang. Donna is so happy because she get to drive.
Keep walking and looking, slow down and stop by to have some drink before we continue our shopping.
Sungei Wang seems to have nothing attractive that day so we went back to Times Square. What are we doing there? FOOD od course! First we went to SWEETCHAT and then next we went to KFC for some more 'SNACK'!!!!
Shirley is so so hungry looking at the durian pancake.
We are having fun eating and I must say we share all the food so basically it is just a small portion that we eat. hehehehe......
Donna shopping for flats that she loves a lot. Hoping she did had great fun with us.
The curve is our next stop because we planned to have a movie and had our dinner there. We are going to watch a local production movie, title 'Sell Out' which I found out quite ridiculous. Find out more on my coming post.



We had great fun eating, watching, shopping and capturing for these few days. Hoping Donna would have lots of fun and enjoy herself with us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~