Skip to main content

Photography Gathering at KL

It is a bright shiny day and I had promised to meet up Pete and also shutterhero both I knew from mc net.

It is a great opportunity to get asked by Pete to meet up and shutterhero is joining too. Eventhough it is only the 3 of us but we did enjoy the whole session and having fun too although I am quite tiring and it is kinda hot too when the sun getting sunny.

I am so disappointed because I don't have my camera with me. I had send it over to fix due to some problem. I had went to National Mosque and also KTM Berhad main office and it is a nice building which would be nice to capture with. Forget about it, I get to have the pro to do the job for me...hehehehe

I haven't had the photos yet but I am too excited to post this and also been missing my blog very much. I will post the photos up once I get it. Can't wait to have them and I am happy to meet Pete and shutterhero as they are friendly and hilarious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~