Skip to main content

LOST

I lost something which is really precious for me today when I was out for shopping, which should be a very happy moment. I feel really sad and its like losing part of me.
It had been part of my life since I get it. I never thought I would lost it at least not such a careless way.
Maybe it is time to let go or to say old things don't go new things won't come isn't it??? And same goes to other aspect.
Whatever it is, I should try to let go and continue my life because before it appears in my life I still live as usual.

Comments

cync said…
mmm dont be sad pei. maybe it's really like you say, old thing dont go new thing dont come. hugs dear~
lace said…
or maybe the thing lots has precious meaning and the new comes one aint gotta be up to the standard of preciuosness Lols
just bullshitting hehe..
-pEi- said…
cyn dear, ya life is always like that.

lace, u have ur point too but somehow theres nothing I can do for now but trying to let it go...
Anonymous said…
it's the fate or chance for u to let go 'something'.. cheers ;)
-pEi- said…
vicky, thanks for advise and concern

hope to see u again soon on our next level of education
CkY said…
what u lost oh ????????/

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~