Skip to main content

Third Day





On the third day, we basically went out a little bit late than the previous day because what we had be planning is actually just shopping and we will be having steamboat at home. The schedule is quite free and flexible.


We went to 1 Utama for the whole after our lunch. But it is basically already 3pm. We walk around for about 3 hours then we proceed to our next destination, Carrefour. We bought some of food that we need for our steamboat that night.


We cook all the stuff but basically is just the soup for the steamboat. We had our steamboat all night long and we were really full with food. The night is always young for us. We went to our apartment playground and play like kids and take pictures like no one is around and take it madly just like nothing matters anymore.
Donna & -pEi-


donna, song & -pEi-


Donna and Rotiboy
We went to MPH and search for his brother favorite comic and we never miss any chance pf snapping pictures. The black girls is in action. They are great and never try to bully them because unite is strength.


At night, like I said we planned for steamboat. We bought lots lots of food because we just love to eat, who doesn't? (stupid sentence)

vermicelli, song's favorite

fish ball & prawn ball
cheese sausage
fish slice and crab meat
fresh fish ball and long mushroom (don't know what its name)
Tauhu pok
Broccoli
Tom Yam Paste
Everything mix together...opps I forget about our soup. It is cook from long cabbage, mushroom, drumstick and also sweet corn.


We went to the park for some snapping. Like I said, for younsters like us the night is always too young for us la. How can we waste our potential and energy.

We never think that we are old because of age. We will only think we are still capable on lots of things just because we are very young.




We had lots of fun BUT its gonna be tiring because we will have 2 days 1 night trip to Genting Highland the next day! Stay tuned for more updates!!

Comments

CkY said…
no wonder lah !!!!!! that night was so so so noisy under ther !!!!!!!

is ur guy playing around there......... hahahah
RWP said…
alamak i feel hungry looking at those photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~