Skip to main content

First Lunch

Wonder why my topic is writing about first lunch? It's not that this was my first ever lunch and that's impossible because I am a food lover and for sure we can''t survive without food don't we? This is actually my very first lunch with my colleague. I am indeed quite happy because I get to sit with all of them and chit chat even though I don't really talk a lot during the whole session. It was so not me at all!!! hahahaha...maybe I am still new with them.

Fishermen
Sweet Sour Chicken
Fish Cutlets
Tofu

Cabbage
Steam Egg
Soup
All the food is what you can find in normal family home cooking. I personally think it was alright and OK and I love the steam egg and soup the most. However,its not the food that makes me feels good but the people around me that makes me feel the food was nice. Even though we were talking while eating which is actually not a good table manner but I love that because it is always better than quiet eating which makes me feels awkward.
See their expression while having the soup. Asian culture is to have soup for their meal. See the sequence? From taking, tasting till slurping~~~ *nyum nyum* tasty isn't it?

Comments

Anonymous said…
The food look great; where is this restaurant?
-pEi- said…
hello chaiys9138,
this restaurant is located at 1Utama LG floor
Go out from the building when you saw effective herbs!
Anonymous said…
Hai,pEi.
Oh! ic, I thought it's in Miri.
Anyway, tq.
-pEi- said…
OPPS...
TOO BAD ITS NOT
BUT MIRI HAD LOTS OF NICE FOOD TOO WHERE U CAN VIEW FROM WWW.MAKANMANIACS.COM
i AM CURRENTLY AT KL

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~