Skip to main content

SONG LUNG YUNG

I find out my colleagues love steamboat very much. Maybe because they were cheap in a sense that they can eat as much as they can and also have lots of varieties of food to choose. We went to this restaurant call SONG LUNG YUNG, I guess that's the name. Can't really recall its name. Nevermind as long as it is a place to crave for food.
Varieties of noodle for you to choose. No one took it except me. I am so so alien among them. They was like asking: " Why do you take such cheap food?" =.='''
Many many kinds of balls. Fish ball, sotong ball, prawn ball, meat ball, crab meat, anything you can find in the supermarket I guess its almost there.
Time for food. My colleague here is asking for tom yam soup and it take quite long for them to served it to her so she's a bit 'mang zhang'. When people hungry they get to anger easily, don't you have this kinda situation too?
We can choose two types of soup. Different people, different taste I shall say. It is good to have it this way. Just like me I don't eat over spicy food then I will go for herbal soup or something more plain.
The other 2 colleagues which were really cool and they are posting for me to shoot. How nice are they and please don't hit me when you both find out I post it in my blog my dear colleague.
hehehhehe... This is a big scallop. Yummy nyum nyum~~~~ Nyamai dik...................
After all those rojak food into stomach, time to go for dessert, ICE CREAM! My fave of all time. I took choco and also strawberry. Vanilla is the other option out of 3 but that was too normal.Hahahahha...
Having great dinner and i am really full. What we did after that? Stay and you will know the continue story of it.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~