Skip to main content

MardiGras

Remember my previous post saying that there's something to be continue? This is it....MARDIGRAS. Do you know what it is? Or any idea what thing or place it is? It is actually a lounge or more to a pub. Hey, don't misunderstanding ya. I am here because of work. I wouldn't been here after work if there's nothing related to work. I would rather choose to lay on my bed and sleep. They are actually organising a summer Christmas which I found a little bit weird. They have sneak preview on the party girl contest 2009 too. Wanna know more? Click on to MARDIGRAS!

As you all know it is definitely dark in there but that night flash were the lights that makes the night bright. Non-stop flashing from the SLR. the medias were there too. It was not a pretty happening event or maybe I guess we were early. We were not there too have fun but just to have a look and also see how is the event going on. ONE CARD is one of the sponsors to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~