First of all, they have wide screen which will actually satisfied your enthusiasm of watching drama or movies. You don't have to tortured yourself with 14" to 17" screen when you watch your fave drama series.
I receive a call during my class and it is indeed a little suprise. I did not expect but not having high expectation too. BUT this news seems to come not really right on time. I had been qualify to semi final of Pidato. It will be held on 15 November 2008. I am indeed happy and upset at the same time. Happy because I know I am actually able to make it, upset is actually because I am way too busy to prepare something extra. I had too many assignments to handle and many meetings to attend and I was wondering do I have time to practice since it is just around the corner and it is only about 10 more days to go. I was thinking to call a STOP for it but my friends encourage me to go ahead because at least I tried and it is TRYING with FAILURE and not NOTHING and FAILURE!!! So, wait for my good news!!! Wish me lucks if I am going on and wish me MORE lucks if I can compete in FINAL !!!
Comments