Skip to main content

Tappers

Have you ever heard of this restaurant before? maybe you do but not me. The only thing that attracts me is the design of the restaurant. Basically they use white all over their restaurant. From the paint, the wall, the decors, the utilities and many more.

See even the rattan chair is in white. I am totally in love with it and personally I love this shot. I change it into sepia and I feel like it was so so classic. What do you think?
This give me a feel of relaxing outside the garden of a house. Looking at the sunset and feeling the air breeze will drinking a cup of champagne and a piece of cheesecake. BUT somehow the ketchup spoil the picture.... =.=''''

CHAM PING
This is coffee mix with tea. Personally I like it but not very much. The coffee taste is too much which I can't taste the tea. Usually they should have balance in this kind of mixture drinks and make sure that neither one of it cover the aroma and taste of each other.
S GOO LENG PING
This is what we called air bandung but this had mixed with milk. They had been adding too much milk and makes it taste so so sweet which I really don't love it. NO taste of bandung but full of milky taste.
MINI CHIC CHOP
This is a mini or small portion for those who had small appetite. This is my sister ordered. Those who ever saw her know how thin she is. The look was alright but the chic is not as good as it looks. The gravy on the chic is somehow kinda tasteless. I think they should have put much more effort in cooking the gravy.
CHIC CHOP RICE
This is same as above but rice as additional. Looks plain indeed and not really attractive. The green peas, for me is not great at all. Green peas lover will deny eating so do not expect haters to even had a taste on it.
FISH & CHIPS
I would say this is the worst fish & ship I had ever had. Its not bad but for those which I ever tried this is the worst. Their fish personally is okie but I guess they cook it in a wrong way or some how the outer layer doesn't seems to really taste great on the fish. It spoiled the whole plate of food. The fries is somehow tasteless too.
Overall this is above bad but definitely below average. But this is still better than I had in SHAKEY's if you still remember about that post. If you think I am wrong than taste it yourself and let me know what you think at their outlets situated at CAPSQUARE!

Comments

Sileast Alley said…
Hello Pei,
Thanks for sharing this post.. now I can add this to my place to visit and dine. And yeah it was a suprise to seeyou in Lowyat.... sorry it was brief. I am sure we will run into each other again next time.
-pEi- said…
sil,
no problem on it
sharing is always caring besides doing some review on the restaurant I had ever visit can avoid and also help people to choose isn't it?
of course we will bump intoeach other again some other day since KL is actually not that big...
hahahah

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from