Skip to main content

YuMcH@ session - Little Genting

Last night we had promised to go for little "yumcha" session. We are living at Setapak area and somehow we went SO SO SO SO far to had yumcha. And I mean it's really far..........................
We went to somehow they say it's little genting or fake genting. It almost took us about half an hour to reach? I don't know but in my opinion I think it's quite long...hahahahaha..
However, the scene up there was really really awesome! You can almost see the whole KL area include the jagung and pineapple which represents KLCC and also KL Tower.....hahahahaha...



Camwhoring session is a must have went we go to this kinda lovely and nice place. PEACE!!!! ^-^
pEi & song
the blackies of the night, Shirley, sZe & Christine
GiRLs that rockz the night, pEi, song, ShirleY, sZe & Christine
There is not much choice when you went there so we decide to choose gasoline which I did review before but not this outlet. I am freaking mad at them because they did not served my favorite PAPAYA juice. I am so so upset and I mean really upset and mad. I don't blame them for taking so long to take our order and served our snacks but somehow they DON'T sevred my papaya???? OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! * sob sob *
Because of that I had this nick name called papayamimi. Know why? Haiz...its a granny story, so if you wanted to know why ask me.....hehehehhe *evil smile* This kitty keep walking around our table and looking at Christine and when I said I called kitty 'mimi' and they was like HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.............really like LOL!!! I was like what the.....?????? So, when papaya + cat = papayamimi....

That's the story of the night lo...haiz =.=''''' but somehow we did enjoy ourselves and laughter all around the whole night!!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

CkY said…
haha......
this place really not bad !!!!!

nice try !!!
shirley. said…
pei peiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. next time go for papaya lagi ar
CkY said…
i thought just man got"木瓜园“!!

but seem like girls also got "papaya" like thing de nie!!!

* don't ask me what is "木瓜园“ !! u find it ur-self :p !!
-pEi- said…
shirley, sure gona go for papaya la...its my fave ma....but surely will banned or think twice before going gasoline again...hahaha..only apply to little genting

cky, i dun think we wana know wat is it wo...
heheheheh
Donna Bong said…
aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... *jealous*
songsong said…
donna, dun be jealous...the next time u're back to kl, we'll bring u there!!haha

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~