Skip to main content

CAPSQUARE

Stepping into this building for the very first time. Have to said the truth that I never even heard of this mall before previously until few days ago. I guess I won't know for next couple of years if I did not went out and watch Harry Potter. Everywhere were packed with all the Harry Potter fans to watch the long waiting movie so basically everywhere is fully book except this particular cinema in CAPSQUARE. I feel glad that I could make it to watch but indeed the mall was little bit scary.

I never ever see any mall in KL will closed such early. What I mean is actually the shoplets inside the mall. We arrived around 8 quaters and almost all the shoplets were closed and it was so so empty inside where you can even heard echo when you shout. haiz.... =.=''''



It is basically a very nice building that should be fully utlised. The whole design and concept of the mall was great indeed. I think it has it owns personality as it brings out difference compared to other mall but too bad it doesnt works out.



I love the whole ambience if that mall. So so relaxing and also comfy. It has that vintage feel that brings me back to few decades back. Hopefullu their management gona think some solution to work thinsg out as I think it would be a waste of such interesting building to be neglect.

Comments

CkY said…
donno how to said leh........

but where is this palace location oh ???
-pEi- said…
i dont know hot to answwer u becaus eI am not sure too

I am the passenger only

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...