Skip to main content

1st DEATH CASE for H1N1

The first death case for H1N1 happens today. Patient is actually a 30 year old indian foreigner student. The student is to believe die because of another reasons instead of directly by H1N1 disease. There is many consequence plus H1N1 has causes his death.

Ministry of Health said that before confirm what is the main reason they will make deep research to ensure the causes of death and will report in 2 days time. This had made Malaysia first death cases and also increases Malaysia H1N1 cases to 939 cases in total.

Among the 939 cases out of 922 had been full recovered and the balance were still quarantine and one had been firm to be death. Ministry Health is also saying that government wont be quarantine most of the patients instead paying more attention on how to cure them? Would this condition go worst? I can only said we shall cooperate to prevent and make things better!

Comments

LadyBird® said…
pay more attention to cure the virus? great!! start to experimenting it with the local jungle products such as kayu tongkat ali, etc. be the 1st to come out with the vaccine. malaysia boleh kan? ;p

whatever it is, i agreed with you. prevention is better than cure. :)
-pEi- said…
ya, Misa always boleh isn't it?
Thanks LB for dropping by in here.
We cant expect every disease to have cure but we can only avoid and prevent it from being happen

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~