Skip to main content

Durian Season

*slurpppppppppp*
As an asian I think we are really fortunate to have the King of fruit with us, Durian.
Once again durian season is in the air. You can see durian everywhere and people all around you will have the durian aroma.


Even it is quite "smelly" but indeed I think some of us really enjoying it. We, asian really love durian alot alot and this is somehow a representative for us, an asian I guess.
I know somehow some people don't really love durian for its smell but it actually taste better in mouth than using your nose and judge it.


So nevertheless we will not miss out the durian festival too. My friend gave me a box of durian and really makes me happy out of it but my sister seems to enjoy more because durian is one of her fave fruit. However, she don't eat much and let me finish all the leftover.


The yellowish, creamy fruit will makes you irresistible to have it one follow by another. Nowadays durian can be eaten 365 days. We have lots of dish and food that are make out of durian to fulfill durian lovers enthusiasm. Durian cake, durian ice-cream, durian pie and etc.


Durian will still be the best among asian BUT remember 'DO NOT DRINK AND EAT DURIAN'!! It can kill you! That's what I heard from the eldest. Believe or not? Up to you to decide. Happy durian-ging!!!!



Comments

CkY said…
any more ????????

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~