Skip to main content

INCREASE ON TRANSPORTATION

Starting from 1st August 2009, all the land transport fees will increase and it applies to all over Malaysia. Bus, taxi including school bus but exclude KTM, Monorail and LRT. All those vehicles that uses petrol to run will be increased starting from 1st August 2009.


Do you think this is fair and equal to all the citizens? Fair increases, does this really solve the problem among the drivers and satisfied them? Even it really works out among them but how about the passengers? How they gona survive with just a little increase that we see but actually could be much when we calculate it.
Saying that it increase by 20 cents for taxi. Normally we start from RM 2 and now will be RM 2.20. One way will increase by 2o cents and another return will cost 40 cents in total. One day uses 40 cents extra. One week will use RM 2.80 extra and people who drive can have that money to pay one way tol already. That's only for a week, if a month total extra will be RM2.80 x 4 = RM 11.20 . You might think that is not much but for a student or low income employee they can survive for at least one day for their meal.


I know I might sounds stingy and materialistic in money but as a student I have to learn to use my money wisely because I had fix amount of expenses every month. I know it might be a way to push up economy and strategic to deal with economic downturn that we are facing now but I could only say it can't satisfied all the parties! There is always one who get benefit and the other one lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~