Skip to main content

Bangi Kopitiam

How many of you really know what kind of cafe does our ancestors go? Something really wooden and very classic? Everything was manual instead of advance technology we had now? All those machine to do human job. Does it looks something like the picture below?
Do you think this is basuically what our ancestors or our parents generation used to have type of coffee shop. Agree? BUT this is somethingwe had now. I just change the color and makes it looks old and classical few. The original photo was below.

This coffee shop gave me a very classical feel when I scan through their designs and also decorations. They are using those classical concepts or to say had been open for few decades. And they are still keeping this tradition that we can hardly see nowadays. This is Bangi Kopitiam.

Wooden chair and marble tables that are used long long time ago is still reamined in here. That are not just simply wooden chait we can find now but kind of antique style. Scroll down and you will know.
How often can you still see this kinda stool in any coffee shop. Mamak is also using plastic stoll nowadays instead of this kind of wooden stool.
Enough of the designs and decoration. Lets go to the food & beverages.
Kopi 'O' "Ah Cheng"
This is coffee without milk. This is what people back then used to have. they simply love the coffee aroma instead of having it with milk or even creamer like what we have now.
White Coffee
Volcano Lava
This is somehow sort of like what we have back in Miri, the 3 layer tea.
Soya Bean with Cincau
Rendang Ayam
Looks yummy sin't it? The color of the rendang is definitely attempting. A little bit of brownish yellow. Personally it looks good but don't know whether it is tasty enough or not. Have a try and you will know it.
Nasi Hailam
I wonder why do you call it Hailam instead of Hainan? hahaha...It is definitely from hainan becausen Hainan chicken should be white and this is the other way round. blacky brown like barbeque but the taste of the chicken was not bad but I think the chicken meat is too hard to chew. Not a good option for the elderly.
TomYam Beehoon Goreng
This is so so spicy for a non-spicy lover like me. It has the hot and spicy aroma and a little sour when you add it with lime. Definitely would open up your taste bud to have it for the second time if you are spicy food lovers.
Mee Rebus
This is similar to Mee Jawa that we used to eat. I don't know how to differentiate between them as I am not really craving for these kind of food. Or probably you would like to tell me? Not bad but still little spicy for me. It is always a little bit waste for non spicy lovers. There are lots of food we can't try and taste.
I can't keep my eyes off the surroundings when I finish my food and sitting there chit chat. I just in love with all those stuff they use to decorate the coffee shop.
Let's see have they've got.
A wooden wardrobe that have all the priceless collection.
Close Up view. See those antique? The iron that used the charcoal.The antique film camera. The big glasses. The old kind luggage.

This is the license and can you see how old it was? Beena ges I did not see such things in a cafe.
ee the antique radio and also the phone? Where can you find all those stuff nowadays? It is a collectible I believe.
I love the camera the most. But I don't even know how to use it. An did u saw the antique lunch box? That's what they have it last time and now hardly find those type.

Love those fan. I think this is one of the antiques too and did you actually realise something? YOU DO? YOU DON'T?
The WIFI la.... It is kind of weird to have the WiFi service in such a classical cafe. I was like this is so sort of my parents time and somehow this WiFi thingy appear. Really swt =.=''''

Comments

CkY said…
i guess u go the shop below metroview there !!?!?!? am i right.. haha

1 question... did u test the wifi there ??? fast ar /??
-pEi- said…
yeaps tats the place
do u go eat n bring laptop?
sorry i dont do that
tats somehow insane
i wont bring out laptop unless really necessary
CkY said…
haha...
me no laptop de haha...
just Curious then ask loh..

Popular posts from this blog

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~

Miri Community

How much people out there really know how much states do Malaysia have? Even they knew it but they would never know where they actually situated. People would be proud of how much country they had been to but never feel ashamed that they had never been to most of the states of their own country. As a Malaysian I am proud to be one of the citizens. Having this opportunity I would like to describe a few things and attractions of my homeland, MIRI ! When you see this word, how much do you really know about this place? No idea? When someone mentioned Brunei they would know but Miri is just neighbors’ to them and they never knew where is Miri or Miri actually exist. Frankly speaking, I never knew the exact history of this place I called homeland but I knew partially about it and grow up with it. Watching it grow and expand with achievement is just like parents watching their child grow up and the happiness can never ever described by any words in dictionary. From a small town we had bee

Mandara Spa - Miri Marriott Resort & Spa (20th Anniversary)

In such hectic and fast pace era, we are in need of relaxation and proper stress release method. Nothing beats a great detoxification and massage that could reduce tension muscle which had been stiffed and hard as rock.  Probably, its the right time to pamper and go for a good drink, a great meal or perhaps even an awesome deal of spa. Mandara Spa had recently launched a good deal promotion where you can put behind your worries and contribute to those who are in need. Nothing feels better than doing good deed and pampering yourself at the very same time. Always awesome to kill two birds with one stone. Definitely worthwhile paying for charity that helps building a kid future, shaping a better generation and also creating a better place.  Mandara Spa is a world wide known spa which started with a humble beginning from Bali. This year May marked their 20th anniversary.  In conjunction with their 20th Anniversary, Mandara Spa are having a whole week of activities starting from