Skip to main content

Another TaggeD!

1. What’s your ambition?
- no idea

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
- neither of them coz family more important (include future husband)...hahaha

3. Describe yourself?
- I would say no one is perfect but I am trying to be what I wish to be BUT I dare to say that I am a good listener

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- I guess that is the thing that I should gain more in the mean time

5. How many babies you want?
- as long as my financial can afford (hahahaha =0 )

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- yes unless theres no sun =.='''

7. What is your goal for this year?
- studying totally hard to graduate and wish everyone the best of all

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- I do but seems to go extinct

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
- loves me for sure
- hardworking, loving, caring, funny and serious when the moment he needs to be
- respect the eldest
- be honest
- share his problem even most of the GUY won't
- must understand me more than the others
- communicate is always the best way to reduce GAP
- trusting me in whatever I do and on decision I made
- accurate and be in time for most of the date unless unpredictable circumstances
- be with me when I need him

10. What are you really afraid of?
- task that I can't handle

11. What is your bad habits?
- get emo right away when something good or bad happen

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?
- I don't have anyone in list yet

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- DEFINITELY. Friends are meant to be forever

14. What does flying means to you?
- either back or return

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- Chinese New Year???

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
- herm......can't think of any

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- pretty, sexy, hot but yet loving and caring GaL

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- achievement that I had been working extra hard for

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
- not sure but definitely be in Mei Lee

20. What is ur lucky number?
- I never know about that...2???


Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.

List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
i. Donna
ii.
Cync
iii. Florence
iv. angel_lina
v. Karo
vi. JC
vii. Lilian
viii. Stratos

Comments

ANGEL_LINA said…
Thanks for the tag dear.
Have a great day ! Happy Deepavalli ! oppss !
= FLoReNcE = said…
I'm trying my best to reply ur tag now.

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~