Skip to main content

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD




I was kind of surprise when I was alert by cacatkia for nominating me for this award and after that I found out that angel_lina has nominated me too. I am feeling honoured and happy at the same time because being nominated this award by him. Thank You!!

What is Brilliant Weblog? Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogsphere.

Here are the rules to follow:

When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).All the bloggers have wonderful work and content in their blog and all deserve to get this.

As per the rules I would like to pass this award to my fellow Lucky bloggers mentioned below:


1. Donna
2. pink_eclipse
3. Brendon Foo
4. ShutterHero
5. Bunyimanok
6. WilliamTing
7. EvaMae


So above 7 lucky bloggers... please be proud and do your part....

Comments

ANGEL_LINA said…
Congratulations, my dear. I nominated you too.
-pEi- said…
Thanks dear, I saw it too.
But I saw cacatkia post it first saw I used his name.
Thanks a lot!!!
cacatkia™ said…
can add her name also like what i did on mine..haha..
William said…
Thanks for nominating me. Now is my turn to pass this award on.
MR.pink-eclipse said…
hehe...i'm glad i'm in the list too..TQ...have a nice day!^^

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~