Skip to main content

The Return of JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear dp-ians, friends, sister and brothers, mother and father,...oppss going to over. Let begin again...

Dear dp-ians classmates our dearest Jessica Teh is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's welcome her with a run of applause!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~She is back after so long missing in action. I miss her so much. I miss her laugther so much. I just MISS her!!!

I had promise that I would meet her up when she is back and my housemates which is our secondary classmates will bring her around with my hospitality. We went to Genting again. This time the road is more clear without the mist that makes us hardly even look at the road like previously. We went to Casino because she wanted to have a look after so many years. Not much people up there that night but the wind is definitely a cold one!!!

She don't really enjoy herself in there then we plan to come down from the hill. It is indeed a nice view you can see along the way down the hill but it is a stiff one. After that, we went to somewhere else instead of home. We went to Aloha and have a look. Not a happening night for this place somehow I don't know why even it is ladies night. Did have some great time too but little tired. After about an hour we are leaving out from there and now we can really go home.

Did nejoy a little but the happiest is I meet Jess again. WELCOME BACK HOME!!!~

-pEi- & JeSs
It's me, it's me again!!!!

Comments

Donna Bong said…
i like ur haircut.. its getting to blend really well and it complements your face shape really well. BAAAAH i want those contacts!
Donna Bong said…
say hi to jess for me!
-pEi- said…
oh gal..but i will be having it long again....thanks gal..i will say hi to her.....

u want me to get it for u
let me know when u r back...
garrylin said…
yea~ help me to say hi to her! Gee.. it's been ages since i last saw or heard of her~ HI Jessica! Welcome home~ or should i say 'Selamat pulang ke Tanah Air' Hahhaa...
Anonymous said…
haha hi guys...miss u so much...if this cny u guys will be in miri den we meet lo...if not u guys overseas so bz leh hahaha...miss u guys...muaks

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~