Skip to main content

ONE DAY Genting Trip

Our class 2ABM5 had planned to go Genting. We planned for one day trip and it is really a nice and great one. We had planned to start our Journey at 0830am at OLD TOWN CAFE. Of course we have to have our breakfast first isn't it??? hehehhe....
This will be a post full of pictures, so pictures will do most of the presentation than I do.
Curry Prawn Mee
OLDTOWN Twin White Shake
It is realy bitter. Not even single taste of sweet. But overall still not bad but I don't think I will go for the second time at the moment. I might suit for some coffee lovers.

Kaya & Butter Toast ( double)
The taste of the bread, butter and Kaya is simply just marvellous and nice. It is just like everything just combine together with one, with different taste.


The guys chit chatting even having breakfast.....?-?

OLDTOWN Egg Toast

I guess after about half an hour or 45 minutes of travel we reach half way of the mountain.
We plan to visit this temple.



-pEi-, tiNNy, VickY, Linda & LiLi

Successfully reach Level 9 of the tower.

See how stiff the road is?? Especially when the mist is more serious.




The guys acting again!!! =.='''
-pEi- & Teck Meng
Vicky & -pEi-
Vicky, -pEi- & tiNNy
Another group pic of GaL
One of the scene you will see when you go to the section which call "Road To The Enlightement"


Guys group photo which imitate the Monkey King
I saw this car...GT R


Our group photo again!!!
This is the only game I play while I was in the casino for whole day because.............
I don't GAMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then at about 9pm we went for dinner at Mushroom Farm. They say they have speciality in their mushroom!!!

Fried Tauhu

It is a nice one. The tauhu had added mushroom slice which made the Tauhu more nice.

I don't know what is this called but it taste little like long bean and cooking with chilli makes you have more appetite and might want for another bite.
Seaweed Soup

Did not take the whole big bowl because the serve in small bowl for the 12 of us!!!

Sweet & Sour Chicken

This is something we will always ask for when we had meal together. A mixture of taste makes it the favorite dishes of the night for me..hehehe

Thai Style Fish

This is recommend by the lady boss there. Not bad I think but I don't like to eat big fish because for me the meat doesn't taste that better. But overall is not bad tho.

Such a happy post how can I miss out my camwhore pic leh??? hehehehehe

Comments

dasolve said…
wah... i want to go!
dasolve said…
by the way i think it is Thai style fish instead of chicken?

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~