Skip to main content

MAKAN MANIACS HISTORICAL MOMENT!!!

No one actually suspicious what actually is in the parcel that I had received few days ago!! Besides I want to keep it till the times come too!! Now it is the time!!!!!!!!!!

MAKANMANIACS CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!


This is a historical moment which deserves some special celebration or some sort of special stuff. Kindly visit makanmaniacs for more info and more food review!!




Can you guess what it is???
MM shirt!!!
BACK
FRONT
(upper on left hand side)

(lower on right hand side)

It is not an easy thing to achieve this achievement. I am proud of MM and also Brian Kho!!
Thanks for making this site such a success and also so informative!!

Comments

cacatkia™ said…
makan maniacs also got shirt???? how come i dunno...
jc_yeeyou said…
Oh~~interesting!!!
I was curious of what you receive from Miri (I guess)....you are such a lucky girl who can always receive parcel!!

Anyway, bravo to the founder of the project dasolve, who might not know me, and other staff members....Not to forget the existence of Miri's cafes & restaurants!!
-pEi- said…
cacatkia:
Got la but not for ousiders yet...
so happy that i get to have it

JC:
yeah i shall consider myself as a really lucky girl. U will c him when u go chatroom on MC net sometimes...hehe..miss u JC!!
dasolve said…
muahahahahahah

Thank you for anyone who has mentally supported the site (it is not my effort, it is everyone's effort). Without everyone, MM is zero to none.

Thanks mui for promoting my site. She has helped a lot in promoting :)
= FLoReNcE = said…
i dunno makanmaniacs got t shirt. :)
dasolve said…
flo, now you know :D
garrylin said…
Wah~ Pei Pei~ that's so cool~
-pEi- said…
wana get one or join our team as I know ur mouth did eat and have high expectation on food!!
Anonymous said…
the t-shirt look quite nice lah, but just feel like still less something lo..maybe can add one more colour at the sleeve thr...white or orange or purple...or can add more design at the shirt thr lur...
hehe, just my opinion la...hope the designer won't mind ya^^

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

Rainforest World Music Festival 's Virgin Sharing

RAINFOREST WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL (RWMF) It's name no longer unknown to most of us. When you ask any locals, most expats or tourists, most probably they will always give you an answer, "Öh yes, I know that festival!" It is none other than Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) .  Running for 2 decades, how many truly know what have always keep this festival alive? How many would know what's the intention of the founder and people who get this started? Probably this shall answer your questions. "The vision for the festival was that it would be a showcase for international world music as well as for local music." - stated in their 20th Anniversary booklet. An aim that makes a great impact to Sarawak, Borneo and nevertheless, the world.  THE PERFORMERS This year line up performers are terrific. Exceptionally good and absolutely no chance to experience their flaws and no rooms for complaint. I do not have a chance to even gru...