Skip to main content

Happy SaturDay!!!

Jerry is back from Shanghai so we decide to meet up and have breakfast together with Alex. So, I went to Bintang Warisan and look for them. First round, we have breakfast at the hotel. After that we went to Jalan Alor theres a restaurant there for SECOND ROUND!!! I only have sliced meat with century egg porridge but Jerry had ordered a plate of mix meat that contained Roasted Duck, Roasted Chicken, Roasted Pork and also Char Siew. WOW!! I tell you this is the fullest breakfast I have ever had!!!

Jerry is so kind and generous. He had been giving me gifts that he bought back form Shanghai and also buy me J Co. Donut when we went to Pavillion to buy cheesecake someone from MC net, the donuts she want. Hope she will like the donut that I had choose for her.



A gift from Jerry, a cute pair of doll made from clay!!!
Bangle or Bracelet from Jerry too!!

Last but not least my own pic.. I love camwhore but did not get to take pic with Alex and Jerry coz Jerry had tight schedule and have plane to catch so don't want to waste his time!! Every minute is GOLD!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~