Skip to main content

jUsT StraToS!!!

MC members Stratos a.k.a Eric is here!!! I believe most of u know him well (i mean those from MC)...haha...he seems like coming secretly and know one really know he came over. Eric don't be so secretive..herm..or you are in some mission impossible like James Bond?? Hehehe....This is the second time we meet and the first time is at Miri at Sau Pau.

This time we get to talk and chit-chat more as our first meet I am kinda rush and also my trip back Miri is kind of rush. We met at Pavilion and walk around but seems like nothing we can shop for. So, we decided to take a break and chit-chat instead of keep walking and talk at the same time. Kinda tiring to walk and talk at the same time...hehehehe..

Finally, we came to the food court, find a place to sit order cup of drink and start chit chatting. Maybe about 1-2 hours?? We just keep talking without even moving our butt. Nice guy and also funny one too. Nice to meet you again Eric and we will meet back there at Miri.

Aiks...before I forget.....we did take pictures together which is something that I cannot miss and always do with everyone that I mostly meet from MC.

Eric & -pEi-
hehehe..-pEi- again, just love to cam whore la.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD or BAD?? no idea >.

I receive a call during my class and it is indeed a little suprise. I did not expect but not having high expectation too. BUT this news seems to come not really right on time. I had been qualify to semi final of Pidato. It will be held on 15 November 2008. I am indeed happy and upset at the same time. Happy because I know I am actually able to make it, upset is actually because I am way too busy to prepare something extra. I had too many assignments to handle and many meetings to attend and I was wondering do I have time to practice since it is just around the corner and it is only about 10 more days to go. I was thinking to call a STOP for it but my friends encourage me to go ahead because at least I tried and it is TRYING with FAILURE and not NOTHING and FAILURE!!! So, wait for my good news!!! Wish me lucks if I am going on and wish me MORE lucks if I can compete in FINAL !!!

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

MystiQueL Night

Do you still remember the mask that I bought and I did mention in few post back?? Never mind if you don't because that is just a simple mysterious opening and introduction. This will be the true event behind the mask.... We were getting pictures before entering the hall but its raining outside. Luckily we had drivers to pick us lovely ladies. M is representing the Mystiquel Night This is me with the mask. I had never wore a mask before, I mean with such event. This is me with cutie and lovely TinnY !! It's me, - pEi -! yoKe kuAn & - pEi - Group Photo of our class who attend that night!!! - pEi - & June Seng JonJon & - pEi - FenSon , Yoke Kuan , teck Meng & - pEi - Chow & - pEi - Thai & - pEi - Tze Kun , - pEi - & Meng hehehe ...one gaL with 2 men of the night....envy??? Dust & - pEi - Basically the event was so so boring until almost end of the show. where we started to dance walts and then followed by hot song. Its just alrig...