Skip to main content

My Day

Class had officially starts today!! Same as previous semester I had for suubject also this semester but tough one to handle!! Every each of it have 5 credit hours!!

First of all, my first lecturer of the day and of the new semester is Corporate Financial Management II. This time this lecturer is kind of different from the previous one. He tend to speak according to slide BUT without giving us handouts in advance. His intention is want us to listen and write or jot down what he had said. I hope this really works as I am really paying 200% of the attention on it. I hope this can continue till the very end of the semester!! After 2 hours break we continue with the same subject. A replacement on the very first week. He is going to workshop on Wednesday which is another session of lecturer so he is replacing it in advance!!!

The second subject of the day is Case Study!! This is basically the subject that I had been looking towards because this subject is 100% assignment basis!! In addition, the lecturer is actually a previous tutor of mine for Company Secretarial Practice, so I am kind of comfort with his teaching and also he is a funny man!!! I am hoping to do well in this subject as NO written final paper have to be examined and the paper work is done in GROUP!! I was so happy and hoping I can score well!!

That is all I attend today and I am hoping for the other 2 subject which is Corporate Governance and also Corporate Administration!! It is a tough one this semester as every subject have 5 credit hours which is not easy to score!! I hope both of the other 2 will not be worst than the 2 I attended today!!!

I am going to work extra hard this semester and I am going to pay extra attention to as I wish to graduate in time and also at the same time forget those unhappy things and unnecessary stuff. The most important is keping myself busy will make time pass faster then I can go home faster!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~