Skip to main content

Jerry_Lim in da HOUSE!!!!!!

See the title doesn't mean Jerry came to my house but Jerry is at KL!!! He will be flying to China the next day so have time and since I am on holiday and I am so free ao why not meet him up right?? We met quite late. It's about 4 something so we decided to walk around and go for a movie after dinner!! We go Kim Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had been so kind!!!



Black Coffee Lemon ( my must in Kim Gary )

Pamelo drink (Jerry's drink)
Jerry dessert with his food but sadly forget to take his meal!!!
Borsch Soup
Cream Soup
Stone Unagi Set Meal (ichiban, but beware the stone plate..ITS HOT!!!!!)
MOVIE TIME!!!!

After dinner we went for a movie, its called Painted Skin!! Its a nice movie actually!!!! Its been long time Zhao Wei did not appear in a movie. She still looks great and pretty but little too pale. Zhou Xun is also starring in this movie. This movie is mainly about a demon and a warrior. Being a wife of that warrior that is Zhao Wei had been really worry the people of the city will be threaten as the demon had been killing people for their heart. For another plot of the story please stay tuned to watch Painted Skin!!!!





After movie, we went outside KLCC to take some snap!! How can we miss out the Twin Tower snap when you come over to KLCC right??


Lengzai Jerry!! (he is good in DSLR too)
Jerry & -pEi-

After that, we still get to sit down at Starbucks and chit chat!! It is only the third time we met and we are like knowing for so long...wondering whether I am too talkative.Herm...we are really talkative as we really chat non-stop from the time we meet till we call it a day and go off!!! Its a nice day indeed!!!!

Comments

garrylin said…
Jerry? Garry? Hmm... some commonalities?
-pEi- said…
wow u are fast...
haha..issit??
garrylin said…
Hahaha... I come here quite often de la~
-pEi- said…
yameh..thanks wo..
kamsiah lu wo!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~