Skip to main content

Happiest Day

I am truly happy today. When I am always off from work my buddy told me that the MJ limited edition shirt has arrived. I was so so happy because I knew something I had bought will be arriving today too. Adding that I am going off from work and back home makes me happier and really make my day. Nothing much to actually describe how I actually feel but really happy to the highest point. Hope you all will feel the happiness out of it and also have a great day too!! Enjoy the photos!
My first own bought lomo camera!



Love it? I had not try it yet because this is gona used film so I wish to fully utilise it instead of just simply snapping around that waste the film usage. Stay tuned for coming pictures!
I told you that I got my limited MJ soul nation shirt isn't it? Here it is. I must say the designer had puts lots of effort designing it. From the shirt itself until the packaging of the shirt. Don't believe? See it yourself then....

me, wearing MJ shirt. Purposely put it in B&W and also Sepia to have the outcome of memorable MJ.

That's all of my happy day. Its not pretty much very excited but really can makes me happy for a week. AND YA you see it correct, A WEEK. I am those who satisfied easily, so it is not hard to makes me easy people out there! heheehhehe

Comments

CkY said…
have fun ya !!!
-pEi- said…
sure i will
Karlos said…
Cant wait for the pictures taken by this camera Pei! fast fast k! hehe..
-pEi- said…
hahah
ya I cant wait
I might took it on coming weekend
I love ur fish eye too
might get one of those fish eye lomo too
RWP said…
im curious about d lomo u hv there. do u have sample taken with that camera?
-pEi- said…
my dear friend
i just start taken
not half of the film used yet
but i will get it asap to see the result
sure gona show it out
be alert
hahahhaa

Popular posts from this blog

Camera

I just love photography although I know that I don't have a great skill. I am still learning and of course it is my hobby and also I had passion in it. Since I was back from Miri, more or less I had been addicted to DSLR which I saw most of them carrying. It is not about showing off but instead getting a better camera for better capturing and learning of photography. I had look into few brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and also Panasonic. There is too much choices, too many varieties which makes me hard to make up my mind. Every each of it seems to be good for a newbie and noob like me but with the cash I had and limited budget I can only get something that is affordable in my price list. Besides that taking a prosumer camera or DSLR is still a deep thought for me. Many of my pros friend in DSLR or in photography had suggested me few brands which I find them useful too but instead I am more attracted to this current model Canon PowerShot SX200 IS . The function, usefulness and user fr...

My LURVE Affair with Bearbricks

I am attracted to your beauty when I first saw you. I am really in love with you where no words can described my feeling that moment when I saw you. Somehow, jealousy conquer all over me to see you with my best buddy. I was wondering why I was not the one who found you first? I was wondering again would it be different if I am the one who saw you first? However, I can never betrayed my buddy to take over you to be with me. I can't do that as my buddy is my best friend and I can never do something that will actually betrays our friendship. I wanted to be the one who will be with you always. One bright sunny day, I was shocked and yet excited. I found you or to say looks like you. I can't believe there is two you. Now, I can have you without betraying my friend. Now, I can have you without feeling sorry because you were twins instead of just the only ONE! I had you in my life now BEARBRICKS !! I LURVE Ya!!!!

ABM 5

This is a video specially for my classmates ABM 5! I created myself and hopefully all of you will love it and like it! I will be missing you all very much and thanks for the sweet memories you all had gave me... See you all SOON!!~